For many of us the popsicle and watermelon cards just aren’t out style. So I went a bit far afield with my alternatives this month. I will have to say I like them a lot. I do love the challenge that the Paper Pumpkin kits give me each month. I can usually come up with something that I am happy with. These cards just say summertime to me. I hope you like them.
- Thick Basic White Bases measuring 8 ½” by 5 ½” , scored and folded at 4 ¼”
- I used pieces of the Dandy Garden Designer Series Paper in Bumblebee and Terracotta Tile
- I did use some basic black cardstock, Old Olive cardstock and some of our black sparkle ribbon
- I used some small pieces of scrap of both the Terracotta Tile and Old Olive
- I used Momento Tuxedo Black ink through out.