Yes, I know another Eden’s Garden Card. I just love this set. I used the lighter of the designs in the Ever Eden papers for my wreath this time and the soft succulent ribbon in a slightly different way. The gems in this suite are just stunning.
Here is a look at the inside and the card front together. I just love the way this one has come out.
Measurements and Supplies for Today’s Eden’s Garden Sending Hugs Card
- I used a Basic White card base 8 ½” by 5 ½”, scored and folded at 4 ¼” and a small piece of scrap for the sentiment
- I used a 4” by 5 ¼” piece of the Evening Evergreen Cotton paper for layering on the front of the card
- A 4” by 5 ¼” piece of the lighter Specialty Designer Series Paper to cut my large wreath for the card front
- and a 4” by 5 ¼” piece of the Soft Succulent piece for the inside of the card
- I used a small scrap of the darker Specialty Designer Series Paper to back the sentiment and a ¼” strip for the inside of the card.
Thanks for your continued support, I appreciate it more than you can know. I should be able to return to a Tuesday post soon. Thanks for stopping by
You are so special!! Bless you for keeping on keeping on and giving us such joy with your card videos!! Thanks again!!
Thank you so much. I enjoyed watching you make this card. You look so beautiful Take care…
I do not know follow you so I’m not sure how I ended up on your YouTube site.
My heart goes out to you and your family over the loss of your husband.
I wish I could be there to hold your hand.
Take as much time as you need for yourself.