Here is the next (fourth) Christmas Card in the series for 2019.
The Beautiful all Silver card features using the ‘Subtle’s’ Embossing Folder on Silver Foil card stock.
Here are the Measurements and products for this beautiful shimmery card.
- I used a Whisper White card base, cut to 8 1/2″ by 5 1/2″, scored and folded at 4 1/4″
- The first layer is a piece of Silver Foil card stock cut to 4″ by 5 1/4″
- I ran this through the ‘Subtle’s’ embossing folder
- I used the third largest die from the Stitched Rectangle die set the to cut the frame
- I placed a Whisper White piece (at least 2 1/4″ by 4″), and the small piece of DSP from ‘Feels Like Frost’ (at least 2 1/2″ by 3″), together and die cut them with the fourth largest of the Stitched Rectangle die set. This creates your focal point.
- You then add a piece of the white silver edged ribbon to hide the seam and place a knot bow on top with a glue dot.
- Your Season’s Greeting sentiment can be stamped in Basic Grey or embossed in Silver Embossing Powder