Unique Fun Fold Birthday Card
This Fun Fold Card was a great find. This card is made using a large circle. I have included the measurements for an 8″, 9″, and 10″ circle. I used an 8″ circle for today’s card.
Following are the instruction to make the card. All cards are made to fit on a standard cardstock base of 4 1/4″ by 5 1/2″. The finished folded paper is a pocket (or pockets) measuring 4″ by 5 1/4″.
- First draw a circle on a 12 X 12 piece of Designer Series Paper, either an 8, 9, or 10 inch circle.
- Trim your paper to an 8, 9 or 10 inch square, encasing your circle.
- Next score your paper square, (check the directional print of your paper):
- For an 8″ circle, score up from what is to be the bottom of your piece 2 3/4″, turn 1/4 turn and score the left side at 2″ and the right side at 6″.
- For a 9″ circle score up from what is to be the bottom of your piece 3 3/4″, turn 1/4 turn and score the left side at 21/2″ and the right side at 61/2″.
- For a 10″ circle score up from what is to be the bottom of your piece 4 3/4″, turn 1/4 turn and score the left side at 3″ and the right side at 7″.
- Once scored finish cutting out your circle.
- Cut the score at the bottom of your piece from the outer edge to the nearest vertical score line.
- Fold your piece.
Follow the Video for finishing your card.
I used a Garden Green Card Base, 4 ¼ ” by 5 ½“. Then I used 2 pieces of Whisper White, One piece 4 ¾” by 3 ¾“and a piece of scrap at least 2 ½“ by 3 ½“. Use a 12 by 12 piece of a Lily Impressions DSP to cut your circle.
Please let me know if you have any questions about making this card, I am always happy to help.
Thanks for stopping by!