This was one of the cards from my recent card SWAP video. I had a specific request to show how to make this card. One of my customers wrote back to me showing one she did with the simply elegant paper with black designs on each of the wings, stunning.
If you want to make this one as a standard size here are the measurements:
Thick Basic White Base 8 1/2″ by 5 1/2″, the tick mark on the bottom for the center of the card is at 2 3/4″. The tick mark on either side of this landscape card is 2 1/8″. The layering pieces are 4″ by 5 1/4″ and 3 3/4″ by 5″, otherwise the directions are the same.
Following are the Measurements and Supplies for today’s 5” by 7” Arrow Fold Congratulations Card.
- I used Thick Basic White Cardstock for the card base 10” by 7”, scored and folded at 5”
- Further Scored from the top corner of the card to the bottom center 3 ½” inch
- and a second score from the center of either side of the card, 2 ½” to the bottom center of the card 3 ½”
- Next Shimmery Vellum in Soft Succulent was 6 ½” by 4 ¾”
- Then a piece of Hand Penned Designer Series Paper 5 ¾” by 4 ¼”
Such a pretty card and different without a ton of effort. Thanks for stopping by.