Ink and Ingenuity is now offering Gift Certificates for Sale. You can get the perfect gift for your crafty friends with this program. When you order this gift they will get an Email notice that a gift certificate has been ordered for them. Once you have made your purchase I will contact them and send copies of the current catalogs. The certificate is available in various denominations and is redeemable through me for up to a year from the purchase date.
This is a lovely gift any time of the year for birthdays and other special occasions and is especially nice for the Holidays.
This is a nice masculine card taking minimal DSP, and a Fun Fold to boot! This will work also for anyone into water and sailing or beach dwellers. Because the front tag piece can be made longer this is a two piece that stands!
Measurements and Supplies for today’s Fun Fold Masculine Birthday Card:
• I used a Thick Basic White Base measuring 4 ¼” by 5 ½”, A piece 3 ¾” by 5” and scrap for the sentiment and the sails for the ship
• Next a piece of Night of Navy 4” by 5 ¼”, and a piece ½” by 2”, and scrap for the ship bottom and mast
• A piece of Lights Aglow 6” by 6” DSP” by piece for the front of the card is 3” by 4 ½”, and a piece 4 ½” by ½” also for the inside of the card
• Evening Evergreen 1 piece 4” by 5 ¼” for the inside, a piece 3 ¼” by 4 ¾” to mat the DSP and a piece for the inside of the card 5” by ¾”
I just love this card! It is so simple and yet very striking. I think it is the element of so much contrast that makes this one special. This is the card that was inspired by a card sent to a colleague. I am still waiting to get her name so that I can give her credit. On her card the first and second card stock panels were the same size as my smaller one on this card. I just thought it would be more interesting to get the idea of an extra layer, and hide more of the written message. This boughs of Holly paper just keeps on giving I have yet to put together a card that I am not thrilled with. This is an easy one to make a few cards for Christmas quickly.
Here are the Measurements and Supplies for today’s Fast Fun Fold Christmas Card:
• I used an Evening Evergreen Base measuring 4 ¼ by 5 ½”, and two mats for the sentiments 1 piece 2 ¾” Square and 1 piece 2 ¾” by 3 ¾”
• A piece of Christmas DSP I used one from Boughs of Holly 5¼” by 12, scored at 4”, 6”, 8” and 10’
• Basic White 3 pieces 3 ¾” by 5” for layering on the inside, a piece 2 ½” square and a piece 2 ½” by 3 ½”
Thanks for stopping by, let me know what questions you have.
I just love cards with fall leaves. They are so much fun to make and often very pretty. This one was made using two different background techniques. On the first version for a background I used a splatter stamp in soft suede to add some texture. On the second one I used the Painted Texture embossing folder and then used a dauber to highlight the raised detail of the embossing folder. I like both, but think I prefer the embossing folder background.
Here are the Measurements and Supplies for today’s Fall Thinking of You Card:
The Card Base is Mossy Meadow, 8 ½” by 5 ½” scored and folded at 4 ¼”
Next is a layer of Sahara Sand 3 ¾” by 5” run through the ‘Painted Texture Embossing Folder’
Then another piece of Sahara Sand 4 by 5 ¼” for layering on the inside
Evening Evergreen DSP from the Texture Chic paper and the Distressed Gold Specialty paper were used to die cut the leaves from the Chic dies and the Aspen leaves were cut from pieces of Basic White and colored with daubers and ink
My name is Linda Bedinger and welcome to Ink and Ingenuity. I'm excited to share my love of Stampin' Up! with you!
2019 Beginner’s Catalog
The content in this blog is the sole responsibility of Linda Bedinger as a Stampin’ Up!® Independent Demonstrator. The use of and content of classes, services or products offered is not endorsed by Stampin’ Up!