This was such a fun project. So Pretty and so easy. Making several cards at once can be so useful, you could even leave them blank, to have on hand to make whatever card you need in a quick minute for whatever you need at the time. The stamping is so9 random and you can use any number of color combinations. I am going to try to find other versions of this technique to have some quick ready made cards on hand. I think you could even use these quarter sheets in scrapbooking think about putting opposite corners on a page with pictures and or sayings.
I love how cheery these cards are as well. I think we could make fall cards and Christmas cards in a jiffy.
Measurements and supplies for today’s 8 ½” by 11” One Sheet Wonder 4 Cards:
- Thick Basic White 4 bases 8 ½” by 5 ½” scored and folded at 4 ¼”
- Basic White card sheet 8 ½” by 11”, score and fold at 4 ¼” and 5 ½”
- 8 pieces of Gorgeous Grape 4” by 5 ¼”
- 4 pieces of Basic White . 3 ¾” by 5”
Thanks for stopping by and let me know if you have questions.
Stampin’ Up! Product List
- Tom Bow Dot Runner Applicator https://amzn.to/3IFDCsG
- Tom Bow Dot Runner refills https://amzn.to/3jTTLQS
- Gum Eraser https://amzn.to/3XD87Et
- Craft T Square Ruler https://amzn.to/3WrEDIh
- Sand Eraser https://amzn.to/3j7Fpwc
- Misti Creative Corners: https://amzn.to/3IYcMMN
- Sizzix Sticky Grid Paper: https://amzn.to/3XgIARc