This is my first opportunity to work with the Around The Bend Bundle. I am pretty happy with the card and tickled that they can be made in any number of colors. I am looking forward to working further with this bundle, there are so many options. I will be using this card for my swaps for the month of April. I think people will be happy with the cards. The stamp set that I used for this is from the Tropical Leaf Photopolymer Set from the Online Essential selection. Because it is a photopolymer stamp it can easily be bent to fit the curvature of the die cut design. Any photopolymer stamp can be bent in the same way to get a similar look.
Here is a look at the inside of the card.
Here are the measurements and supplies for today’s Around the Bend Love You Lots Card:
- Color cardstock to match the flowers on the card for the card base cut 8 ½” ¼ ” by 5 ½”, score and fold at 4 ¼”
- 2 pieces of Old Olive 4” by 5 ¼” for layering inside and on the front of the card and a piece of scrap of the base color for cutting the leaves for the card
- 2 pieces Basic White 3 ¾” by 5” for layering on both the front and the inside of the card, plus a small bit of scrap for the flower centers.
- 1 piece of scrap of the base color for cutting the flowers for the card.
Thanks so much for stopping by. Let me know what questions you have.
Stampin’ Up! Product List
Non Stampin Up supply links through Amazon that I commonly use:
- Tom Bow Dot Runner Applicator https://amzn.to/3IFDCsG
- Tom Bow Dot Runner refills https://amzn.to/3jTTLQS
- Gum Eraser https://amzn.to/3XD87Et
- Craft T Square Ruler https://amzn.to/3WrEDIh
- Sand Eraser https://amzn.to/3j7Fpwc