I was so curious about these papers. They are truly beautiful and the vellum compliments the Brushstrokes paper perfectly. They have a very soft feel about them. They could be Sympathy, Birthday, Anniversary, or just about anything. I am very pleased with the way they came out. This Botanical Layers Stamp Set will be fun to use with other colors and sentiments. I hope you give it a try.
Measurements and Supplies for today’s Botanical Layers and Brushstrokes Thank You Card:
- I used two card bases one in Soft Succulent and one in Blushing Bride 8 ½” by 5 ½”, scored and folded at 4 ¼”, and in one case a small piece of scrap to matt the sentiment
- Basic Black 4” by 5 ¼” for layering
- Brushstrokes SDSP 3 ¾” by 5”, and Lovely Layers Vellum when used was cut to 3 ½” by 4 ¾”
- Next a piece of Basic White, for the inside of the card 4” by 5 ¼”
- I used several pieces from the Lovely Layers Vellum & Brushstrokes Specialty Designer Series Paper for decorating the inside of the cards, see video
Thanks so much for stopping by, let me know if you have questions.