This is one of the first Christmas Cards of the Season. I made this one for a team swap. After this video was finished I added a bit of Colored Ribbon right at the top of the sentiment along with a knot bow in the new white organdy ribbon, I used my Mossy Meadow Blend to color the ribbon. Here is a picture of the final card with the colored ribbon. The Ribbon Addition to this one adds a great final touch to make this one feel complete.
Using a bit of ink across an embossed image is one of the simplest ways to get a dramatic effect for a card background. I love this one with the splash of red.
Following are the Measurements and supplies for this Christmas Card.
- Mossy Meadow 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock, scored and folded at 4 1/4″
- I used 2 Basic White panels, the first for the front of the card is 4 1/2″ by 3 1/4″. The second White Panel measures 4 3/4″ by 3 1/2″ for the inside of the card, plus a small piece of scrap for the sentiment on the front of the card.
- I used a small piece of Real Red to stamp and cut out the bird for the front of the card
- 4 pieces of Whimsey and Wonder DSP 2″ by 1 1/2″ , two each for the front and the inside of the card
Thanks so much for stopping by. Let me know if you have questions.
- Mossy Meadow 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock  $8.75 –– https://bit.ly/3iMUvkU
- Basic White 8 1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock  $9.75 –– https://bit.ly/3bUDgg3
- Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels  $7.00 –– https://bit.ly/3j3Xcyj
- Mossy Meadow Classic Stampin’ Pad  $7.50 –– https://bit.ly/2DZHeqr
- Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad  $6.00 –– https://bit.ly/3nQphNn
The following are available after August 3, 2021
• Beauty of Tomorrow Stamp Set ––
• Whimsey and Wonder 12 X 12 SDSP ––