This Card is just so cheery and fun. It is also very easy to make. This is a great design to use when you really like both sides of the DSP, because you can show both sides of the paper. This can be cut from a 6″ by 6″ piece of paper and when you make 5 cards the small scrap piece left over from each card can be used to make a 6th card. So much fun, and when you do it that way there is no waste. You could easily make a set using the same paper with different sentiments on each, or make a set of thank you cards.
Here is a look at the inside of the card. The stripe was a bit intense for me so I added the heart to brake up the stripes.
Measurements and supplies for today’s Country Lane Birthday Card:
- I used Sweet Sorbet for the card base cut 8 ½” by 5 ½”, scored and folded at 4 ¼”, then cut off all but 1 ¼” from one side.
- I used Basic White for two pieces one for layering on the inside of the card that is cut 4“ by 5 ¼” and a piece of sufficient size to cut the circle for the Greeting using the painted labels dies.
- Three Pieces of country Floral Lane DSP, the first cut at 4” by 5 1/4″ and the smaller pieces cut at 1” by 5 ¼”and some of the heart paper for punching out some hearts and flowers to add to the card.
Thanks for stopping by, let me know if you have questions.
Stampin’ Up! Product List:
Non Stampin’ Up! supply links through Amazon that I commonly use:
- Tom Bow Dot Runner Applicator https://amzn.to/3IFDCsG
- Tom Bow Dot Runner refills https://amzn.to/3jTTLQS
- Gum Eraser https://amzn.to/3XD87Et
- Craft T Square Ruler https://amzn.to/3WrEDIh
- Sand Eraser https://amzn.to/3j7Fpwc