I love fall cards, and this one is no exception. This Gilded Autumn Paper, and the leaves are just beautiful. I especially am fond of the fall colors.
- I used a Very Vanilla card base 8 ½” by 5 ½” scored and folded at 4 ¼”, plus a piece of scrap for the stamping and cutting of the sentiment
- Next I used a piece of Cajun Craze 4” by 5 ¼” , for the inside of the card
- Then 1 additional piece of Very Vanilla 3 ¾” by 5”, also for the inside of the card
- I used 1 piece of DSP from the Gilded Autumn Specialty Designer Series Paper for the front of the card
- and finally I used scraps of some combination of Soft Suede, Mango Melody, Bumblebee, Pumpkin Pie, Cajun Craze, Cinnamon Cider, and copper for the punch pack cut outs