Another non traditional card, using Feels Like Frost, Designer Series Paper. This friend card could easily be a birthday card, or a sympathy, or thank you and could probably be used any time of the year. I think the greens and purples combinations are my absolute favorites, they look so rich together.
I made the second card with a bit longer front flap, and I liked that design a bit better. It felt more finished to me.
Measurements for today’s Feels Like Frost Friend Card:
- I used a Gorgeous Grape Card Base 8 ½” by 5 ½”, scored and folded at 4 ¼”,
- then I cut 1 ¼” off of one end to make a shorter card front.
- Then I used 2 Pieces of Feels Like Frost DSP 2 ¼” by 5”, and 1” by 5 ¼”
- 1 piece of Soft Sea Foam 3 ¾” by 5”,
- and finally 1 piece of Highland Heather 2 ½” by 5 ¼”, plus a piece of scrap to die cut my sentiment