I always try each year to do a project or two making my own DSP. This Christmas card is one of those projects, and I am thrilled with the result. Traditional Christmas Colors are my absolute favorites. The shades of blue with silver are a close second. In the end I do gravitate to the more traditional colors. This project gave me the opportunity to do just that. Don’t you just love the sentiment label shapes in Hippo and Friends, they are all so beautiful. I also found an excuse to use the Metallic Mesh Ribbon again, LOL.
Measurements for today’s Make Your Own DSP Christmas Card:
- I used a whole sheet of Whisper White Cardstock 8″ x 11″, to make my own designer series paper
- then cut to make at least 4 cards
- You will then need additional Whisper White for the sentiment and to stamp the additional berries and leaves for the embellishments
- Real Red Cardstock cut 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ and scored at 4-1/4″
- I also used some Silver Foil paper to die cut the backing for my sentiment
Thank you so much for checking in. Please let me know if you have questions.