The March 2023 Paper Pumpkin was a fun project for me. I made 6 cards, and while the colors were a little crazy, I liked them. I also was pretty pleased with the designs, I did use mostly the material that came with the kit. I did make a bit of my own DSP with three colors of ink and a few of the stamps I really like the way that card came out.
Because this was the 10 year Anniversary for the Stampin’ Up! Paper Pumpkin there was an additional Stamp set in the kit, a nice bonus.
Thanks for stopping by. Let me know if you have questions.
Stampin Up Supplies:
In addition to the kit supplies I used Basic White, Coastal Cabana, Shaded Spruce Card Stock
I also used Coastal Cabana, Shaded Spruce and Momento tuxedo Black Ink
Non Stampin Up supply links through Amazon that I commonly use:
- Tom Bow Dot Runner Applicator https://amzn.to/3IFDCsG
- Tom Bow Dot Runner refills https://amzn.to/3jTTLQS
- Gum Eraser https://amzn.to/3XD87Et
- Craft T Square Ruler https://amzn.to/3WrEDIh
- Sand Eraser https://amzn.to/3j7Fpwc