This was a fun card to put together. I love the Idea of the slim line card to show off the Christmas tree. There are so many things we can do with a card this size.
Here are some of the cuts used to make this card:
- The first cut of the 6″by 6″ piece in half at 3 inches.
- Next cut the first tree cut from the 3″ by 6″ half
- Cut the other 3″ by 6″ piece in half and cut a tree from the middle of one half. This piece goes in the center of the tree above from the reverse side.
- Cut the 3 by 6 inch piece in half, so you have two pieces 1 1/2″ by 6″ and cut a tree from each half. These little off cuts can also be used on either side of the Tree.
- Continue until you have as many “trees” as you want to build your final tree, until you have this:
Thanks for stopping by, let me know if you have questions.
- I used a Real Red card Base 8” by 9” scored and folded at 4”
- then 1 Pieces of Whisper White 3 ¾” by 8 ¾”
- and finally 1 piece of 6” X 6” Sheet of ‘Tis the Season’ DSP, see the cuts above