Currently, cards that I am making are using some of the beautiful Designer Series Papers that are retiring. I am so sad, many of these are favorites. I was in need of a get well card for a friend, and I am so pleased with the way this one came together. I love the soft look and feel of this ribbon, the flowers, and the tough of green with the leaves.
For this card I used:
- A Whisper White Card Base, 8 ½” by 5 ½” scored and folded at 4 ¼”
- and one piece 3 ¾” by 5” for layering on the inside of the card
- Then 2 pieces of Cherry Cobbler 4” by 5 ¼” to layer the inside and the front of the card,
- Plus Scrap to back your sentiment
- I used 1 piece of Parisian Blossoms Designer Series Paper 3 ¾” BY 5”
- and finally Scrap pieces of Whisper White, Old Olive and Petal pink for leaves flowers and the sentiment.
Be Well and Stay Safe!!