This lovely card is the result of my team SWAP for November. The Color Challenge was Petal Pink, Gray Granite and Pretty Peacock. Well, that color combination just screamed the Prized Peony Suite to me. This one was fun to design, and useful for almost any occasion. It seems that I need ‘Thank You’, ‘Note Cards’, and ‘Thinking of you Cards’ right now. I am committed to sending out a small handful of cards every week, to keep in touch with a ton of people, and I am going through my stash.
Never a naked envelope! I frequently stamp or somehow decorate my envelopes but don’t always show it in my videos. This time I did, what do you think? Should I show this more often?
Following are the measurements for today’s Prized Peony Thanks Thanks Card:
- I used a Grey Granite Card Base 8 ½” by 5 ½”, scored and folded at 4 ¼”
- Then 2 Pieces of Pretty Peacock both 4” by 5 ¼”, for layering inside and on the front of the card
- plus a strip for the front of the card 5 ¼” by ¾”
- Also 1 Pieces of Petal Pink 3 ¾” by 5”, for the inside of the card
- Prized Peony DSP from which to cut my flowers
- And Finally, 1 piece of Peony Garden DSP 3 ¾” by 5”, for the card front
Thanks for Stopping by and be sure to let me know if you have questions.