This is my first opportunity to work with the Seaside Bay Bundle, I just love Sandpipers. I don’t know why they are so appealing to me, I didn’t grow up around water.
I like the torn paper on this card and the simple scene. And, I really like the way the inside of this card came out. This card could easily be Birthday, or Thinking of You. I do believe it makes a good masculine card for almost any occasion as well.
Measurements and Supplies for Today’s Seaside Bay Thank You Card:
- The card base is a Thick Basic White cardstock cut 8 ½” by 5 ½”, scored and folded at 4 ¼”,
- A piece of Basic White cut 3 ¾” by 5” for layering on the inside, and some scrap white to stamp and die cut the birds and seashells
- A piece of By the Bay DSP, a sky scene 4″ by 3 1/4″
- Sahara Sand cut 4“, by 3¼” for layering on the front of the card after tearing, plus a piece for the sentiment 2″ by 1″.
- Then a piece of Balmy Blue cut 4“, by 5 1/4” for the inside of the card
- I did use a piece of scrap of the shimmery white for the seashells.
Stampin’ Up! Product List
Non-Stampin’ UP! Supplies, Amazon links:
Tom Bow Dot Runner Applicator https://amzn.to/3IFDCsG
Tom Bow Dot Runner refills https://amzn.to/3jTTLQS
Gum Eraser https://amzn.to/3XD87Et
Craft T Square Ruler https://amzn.to/3WrEDIh