Don’t you just love purple and green together, it is one of my favorite combinations. This card is pretty much all stamping, but not difficult to make. If my mom was still around I would make this one for her for Mother’s Day. I may make it for my Daughter in Law, Julia. If I make it for her the colors will have to change because she is not a purple girl. I hope you give this one a try, it will work well with any flowers and leaves in your stash, and I love this combination of stamps.
Measurements and Supplies for Todays Sending Hugs Card
- : The card base is a Gorgeous Grape cardstock cut 8 ½” by 5 ½”, scored and folded at 4 ¼”
- A piece of Pear Pizzazz Cut 4“, by 5 ¼” for layering on the front of the card
- Then a piece of Basic White, cut 3 ¾” by 5” also for layering on the front of the card, another piece of basic white cut 4“, by 5 1/4” for the inside of the card and one 2 3/8” by 3” for the focal piece
- A piece of Highland Heather 4 ¼” by 3” to die cut the frame
- A piece of scrap in Basic White to stamp ad cut the flower and the sentiment The sentiment tag is cut 1” by 2 ¼”
Thanks so much for stopping by. Let me know if you have questions.