You all asked for the directions for making this card from my Paper Pumpkin Alternatives. It is definitely a fun fold and quite simple to make. This one started out as a mystery stamping event with one of my demonstrator groups. The card cam from Wanda Williams, Stampin with Wanda, in Gastonia, North Carolina. When I made the original version I used Paper Pumpkin embellishments. So I included the card in my alternatives video. Now it is presented as a stand alone project called out by popular demand. I do love the black and white with a pop of color.
Measurements and Supplies for the Thinking of You Fun Fold Card:
- I used a Basic Black Base measuring 8 ½” by 5 ½”, Score in from the edge on both sides at 2 1/8”.
- My inside Layer is White 4” by 5 ¼”.
- I used 2 pieces of Smokey Slate 2 ½” by 4”,
- then 2 pieces of DSP from True Love DSP 2 ¼” by 3 ¾” to layer on top.
- Finally 2 pieces of complimentary DSP from True Love DSP 1 7/8” by 5 ¼” to layer on the front of the gate fold sides.
The Stamp set I used was from the Touch of Ink from Sale A Bration.
I just love this card. I always think that your cards are the best!
I always love watching your youtube demonstrations. Ihave learnt a lot of hints from you.