Now, this one was fun! It reminded me so much of a wonderful trip, with my extended family, to Hawaii about three years ago. We started out looking for a warm place to go. When we settled on Hawaii, everyone we told about the trip wanted to come along. We ended up with eighteen people on the trip, it was a blast! In our little cul de sac, where we stayed, we had giant bird of paradise plants just outside our door. The Hibiscus were magnificent. My lovely Daughter In Law was officially invited to join our family on that trip. So it was all very special. Now we are looking forward to adding a grandson to our lives in early June. It’s getting close, and I can hardly wait.
The Measurements for this card include:
- A Whisper White Card Base, 8 ½” by 5 ½” scored and folded at 4 ¼”
- A second piece 4 ¼” by 5 ½” and a third piece 4 1/8” by 5 1/8”
- Then 3 pieces of Tropical Oasis Designer Series Paper
- 1 piece from the Bird of paradise paper cut 4 ¼” by 4 ½”,
- Three flowers fussy cut out from the red hibiscus paper,
- plus one strip 5 1/8” by ½”
- and Finally 1 piece or pieces of Old Olive scrap, sufficient to die cut out six tropical leaves
Thank so much for visiting my blog.