There is a kit avThis is an Anniversary Card for my youngest son Steve and my daughter in law Julia. When they married, I made their wedding invitations. They were very dramatic in black with Gold Embossing. So I try to keep the theme alive with their anniversary cards. This amazing dye was just the trick, using the Distressed Gold Specialty Paper and black cardstock, I had a little difficulty with the die. One of you wrote in and reminded me about using waxed paper between the die and the paper. THANK YOU! Somehow I had forgotten that trick I have very easily now cut a bunch of this die and with the waxed paper, it was a piece of cake.
I wanted to keep the card simple beyond the die, so the sentiment is very small, and there is minimal decoration on the inside.
Here is a look at the inside of the card with two options for decorations.
The first is just the flower and the second is an approximately 2″ by 2″ cut with the die and backed in black like the front of the card, both added to a Very Vanilla panel. I think a third option would be to cut out the flower and add a small circle of black underneath to show through the cutouts in the flower.
Here are the Measurements and Supplies for the Two Tone Flora Anniversary Card:
- Basic Black 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock  $9.25 –– https://bit.ly/37bBnuA
- Distressed Gold 12″ X 12″ (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Specialty Paper  $5.00 –– https://bit.ly/3OrJlBu
- Two Tone Flora Dies  $39.00 –– https://bit.ly/3ZBSfmx
- Versamark Pad  $9.50 –– https://bit.ly/3ahuI1f
- Gold Stampin’ Emboss Powder  $6.00 –– https://bit.ly/34wrdU4
Thanks so much for stopping by let me know if you have questions.
Non Stampin Up supply links through Amazon that I commonly use:
- Tom Bow Dot Runner Applicator https://amzn.to/3IFDCsG
- Tom Bow Dot Runner refills https://amzn.to/3jTTLQS
- Gum Eraser https://amzn.to/3XD87Et
- Craft T Square Ruler https://amzn.to/3WrEDIh
- Sand Eraser https://amzn.to/3j7Fpwc