Here are the members of my Team participating in the November 2021 Blog Hop. The theme for this month is Christmas Cards.
Here is my entry for the November 2021Blog Hop, Christmas Cards, for Ingenuity Inkers.
Can you tell? I have fallen in love with the Eden’s Garden Suite. I can’t stop working with this set. I just love this design for a Christmas card. The wreath using the darker Specialty Designer Series paper is a favorite of mine it picks up the Gold Foil accents. Then, the Gold in the Ribbon and the gold leaves are a perfect compliment. Also the gems are so pretty with Evening Evergreen and Cherry Cobbler Accents are just the right touch to make this card complete.
Here is a look at the inside of the card.
The gold leaves and ribbon add so much to this design. This may be my, go to, Christmas Card for this season. Thanks so much for stopping by.
Love you all!!
Here are the measurements and supplies for todays Blog Hop Christmas Card
- I used a Basic Thick White card base 8 ½” by 5 ½”, scored and folded at 4 ¼”,
- Then two pieces of Basic White Cardstock, 3½” by 5” for layering on the front of the card and the inside of the card
- For Layering I used 2 pieces 4” by 5 ¼” piece of the Evening Evergreen Shimmer Vellum paper on the front of the card and the inside of the card
- Next, a 4” by 5 ¼” piece of the darker Specialty Designer Series Paper piece to cut the large wreath for the front of the card
- Use scrap Cherry Cobbler paper to cut 1 of the smaller berry dies for use on the outside of the card
- Finally, You will need enough of the Cherry Cobbler Metallic ribbon to make a bow for the front and add a strip to the inside of the card