An Eden’s Christmas Card! I love this suite and the paper is gorgeous. This simple design uses the DSP and the dies to piece this beauty together. This suite is an early release for the January to June catalog coming on board on January 4, 2022, so it will be with us through June 2022.
Measurements and Supplies for Today’s Eden’s Garden Merry Christmas Card.
- I used a Basic White card base 8 ½” by 5 ½”, scored and folded at 4 ¼”, and a piece 3½” by 5” for the inside of the card
- I used 2 pieces 4” by 5 ¼” piece of the Evening Evergreen Shimmer Vellum paper for layering on the front of the card and the inside of the card
- Next, a 3 ¾ ” by 5” piece of the lighter Specialty Designer Series Paper to cut my small berry wreath for the card front
- and a 4” by 5 ¼” piece of the darker Specialty Designer Series Paper piece to cut the large wreath for the front of the card
- I used a scrap of the Cherry Cobbler paper to cut 2 of the smaller berry dies for use o the outside and the inside of the card
Thanks for stopping by!