One more from By the Bay, with no birds! I really do love this set and could easily spend a lot of time designing from this set. I love the simplicity of this card. I was wrong in the video the Pearlized Enamel Effect are still Current, YAY, and I do love the way it looks. This is a simple and fast card. The only thing is, I want to make more copies but there is a limited number of sheets of the DSP. I will have to figure out what kind of backing will work in its place. I suppose, I could cut the DSP smaller to just go on the top and bottom of the focal piece. That would give me a few more cards. If I come up with a solution I will add to this post later.
Measurements and supplies for today’s By the Bay Thanks, Pearl Card:
- Thick Very Vanilla cardstock for the card bases cut 8 ½” by 5 ½”, scored and folded at 4 ¼”, a second piece cut 2 ¾” by 3 ¾” for the focal piece on the front of the card.
- Sahara Sand 2 pieces, the first cut 4” by 5 ¼” for layering on the inside of the card, the second cut 3” by 4” to mat the focal piece on the front of the card.
- From By the Bay DSP cut 2 pieces 1 is 4” by 5 ¼” for the front of the card and the second ¾” by 5 ¼” for the inside of the card.
Thanks so much for stopping by. Let me know if you have questions.
Non Stamp’in Up supply links through Amazon that I commonly use:
- Tom Bow Dot Runner Applicator https://amzn.to/3IFDCsG
- Tom Bow Dot Runner refills https://amzn.to/3jTTLQS
- Gum Eraser https://amzn.to/3XD87Et Craft
- T Square Ruler https://amzn.to/3WrEDIh
- Sand Eraser https://amzn.to/3j7Fpwc