I used this card in my team meeting as a mystery stamping project. I love the card and it is pretty simple to do once you cut the pieces. On the original card I used the large bird cut from the DSP and the the card for the video I used a stamped, die cut and colored bird. The DSP has a limited number of birds that can be cut directly. However you can make unlimited versions from the stamped image. This could easily be a birthday or any other kind of sentiment card. I think it lends itself to use also as a masculine card. I have really enjoyed the By the Bay stamp and die set, and I am not done yet.
Measurements and supplies for today’s Fun Fold By the Bay, For You Card: This is a modified Gate Fold Card
- Night of Navy cardstock for the card bases cut 8 ½” by 5 ½”, scored and folded at 1 ¾” and 6”, plus a second piece cut 4 1//4” by2 ¾”
- White, 1 piece cut 4” by 5 ¼” for the inside and a piece 2 ½” by 4” for the focal piece
- From By the Bay DSP cut 2 pattern 2 pieces each (for 4 pieces from 2 different patterns) 1 piece 1 ½” by 5 ¼” and the second piece 2 ¼” by 5 ¼”
- A bit of scrap old olive to cut two sets of grass one for the front and one for the inside
- and enough scrap White to cut the three birds, one larger one and two smaller ones.
Stampin’ Up! Product List
Non Stampin Up supply links through Amazon that I commonly use:
- Tom Bow Dot Runner Applicator https://amzn.to/3IFDCsG
- Tom Bow Dot Runner refills https://amzn.to/3jTTLQS
- Gum Eraser https://amzn.to/3XD87Et
- Craft T Square Ruler https://amzn.to/3WrEDIh
- Sand Eraser https://amzn.to/3j7Fpwc