This is one of those amazing cards where the paper does all the heavy lifting for us. This paper has a design at the top of the page and the bottom of the page. and when you cut your paper in 4″ strips and trim the tops to 5 1/4″ you get six panels like the front of this card to make cards. From there I just added the die cut sentiments, the butterflies and a bit of linen thread and voila you have a card that is really quite pretty.
Measurements and Supplies for Todays Regency Park Thanks Card:
- I used a Rich Razzleberry A2 Base 8 ½” by5 ½”, scored and folded at 4 ¼”
- I used a piece of Basic White Card Stock 4” by 5 ¼”
- Also a piece of 12 by 12 Dainty flowers DSP 4” by 5 1/4
- I used a small scrap of the DSP for the sentiment
- And finally a piece of Rich Razzleberry also for the sentiment outline
Thanks so much for stopping by.
Beautiful cards – love that paper!!