I tried all kinds of versions of this one tone on tone for the navy card where the background is stamped in Navy and gives a very subtle background look Then I tried Soft Succulent for a background and put the die cut flowers and some in evening evergreen on the background. The third try is the one I finally used for a card class and the video it has the Night of Navy in the back and Night of Navy Leaves stamped on the Balmy Blue background piece the Soft Succulent was used as an accent color on this version. I liked this last version, I think, because it was just a bit brighter.
Supplies and Measurements used for todays Regency Park Thanks Card:
- I used a Basic White A2 Base 8 ½” by5 ½”, scored and folded at 4 ¼”
- I used 2 pieces of Night of Navy Card Stock 4” BY 5 ¼” and
- 2 pieces of Balmy Blue 3 ¾” by 5”
- I used a small scrap of white for the sentiment 7/8” by 2”
- And finally some scrap Soft Succulent for my tag and the little flowers
Thanks for stopping by, let me know if you have questions.
Stampin’ Up! Product List
Non Stampin’ Up! Supplies
Non Stampin Up supplies from Amazon:
- Tom Bow Applicator https://amzn.to/3IFDCsG
- Tom Bow refills https://amzn.to/3jTTLQS
- Gum Eraser https://amzn.to/3XD87Et
- Sand Eraser https://amzn.to/3j7Fpwc