I have just having a blast with this Poinsettia Suite, it makes the prettiest cards. I think when I put these in the mail I will use some of our Acetate Card Boxes so that the poinsettias will hold their shape. Using the Subtles embossing Folder on the Foils produces the most dramatic results, I love using this technique.
Here are the measurements for today’s White and Gold Christmas Card:
- I used a Whisper White Card Base 8 ½” by 5 ½”, scored and folded at 4 ¼”, plus scrap to cut the poinsettia pieces and the sentiment.
- Next 2 additional pieces of Whisper White cut 3 ¾” by 5” one for the inside and one for the front of the card
- Then 1 piece of Pear Pizzazz 4” by 5 ¼”, plus scrap to cut the large poinsettia flower piece for the leaves of the flower
- Last of all I used several pieces of Gold Foil:
- 4” by 5 ¼”,
- 1 piece 1” by 5”,
- 1 piece ¾” by 4”,
- and a piece of scrap for your sentiment backing and the middle set of leaves from the poinsettia flower
Thanks so much for stopping by, and as always let me know if you have questions.