This Slim Line Card is a bit of work. Ink blending this large a surface can take a little time. If however you are only making one or two it is definitely worth the work. Other than the ink blending the card is really quite simple. I also love the color combination of Pretty Peacock and Blackberry Bliss. I just love fall and holiday cards.
Following are the measurements for today’s Slim Line Thanksgiving Card:
- I used a Whisper White Card Base 8” by 9”, scored and folded at 4”.
- Next 2 Pieces of Blackberry Bliss 3 7/8” by 8 7/8”, one for the outside and one for the inside.
- I used 2 pieces of Whisper White 3 ¾” by 8 ¾”, one for the front of the card and one for the inside.
- Then I used a piece of DSP From Magic in this Night in Pretty Peacock, cut ½” by 8 ¾”.
- And finally I used Scrap:
- Mango Melody,
- Copper Foil,
- Cinnamon Cider,
- Blackberry Bliss,
- Gilded Autumn DSP,
- Magic in this night DSP
Thanks so much for stopping by.