This card is a different one for me. I generally don’t do whimsical, however I do have a grandson now so I may do a few from time to time. I loved the color scheme on this card and I did send one to my grandson. He’s a little young to appreciate them yet, but any excuse to send him something is welcome. I love the challenge of doing something more whimsical and a bit out of my comfort zone. I love pushing my creativity!
Measurements for today’s Whale Done Love Card:
- I used a Whisper White Card Base 8 ½” by 5 ½”, scored and folded at 4 ¼”,
- 1 Piece 4 ¾” by 3 ½” to emboss for the front of the card
- and 1 piece 4″ by 5 ¼” to cut the frame for the inside of the card
- Then 1 piece of Whale of a Time DSP 4″ by 5 ¼” for layering,
- plus fussy cut pieces for the seaweed on the front of the card as well as the seahorses
- 1 additional piece of Whale of a Time DSP for the sentiment at least 3″ by 1 ¼”
Thanks for stopping by. Let me know if you have questions.